After arriving at Shahid Dastgheib International Airport of Shiraz, you will meet and greet Charhengam representative. Then, you will transfer to hotel to rest.
Early morning, you will drive toward Marvdasht County (52 km). On your way, you will visit Quran Gate with the beautiful Sofre-ye Haftsin that is prepared for Nowruz; you will attend in the ceremony of New Year delivery , then you’ll visit the masterpieces of Achaemenid Empire:
Persepolis (UNESCO Site)
Pasargadae (UNESCO Site)
After breakfast, we will visit :
The pink mosque (Nasir-Al-Mulk)
In the late evening, you will go to Hafez Tomb, the beloved poet of 14th century, to participate in Yalda Festival in which the poems of Hafez are presented as traditional songs or reciting. Then, you will go to a traditional house to experience the Iranian rituals with locals while staying awake until midnight.
Yalda night or “Shabe Cheleh” is one of the most ancient Persian festivals. It is considered as the longest night of the year at the arrival of winter. The festival dates back to 8000 years ago, before the Zoroastrian religion. It is symbolizing the light, goodness and strength on earth. In Shiraz, people gather in Hafez Mausoleum and have cheerful time of pleasure by reading Hafez and Molana poetry books.
In the afternoon , we resume our visiting by:
Eram Garden (UNESCO Site)
Afif Abad Garden (Nice garden of Safavid era including a military museum)
At midnight, you will transfer to Shiraz International Airport for departure flight.
- Three nights’ accommodation in three* or four * hotels.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Medical Insurance in Iran
- All cost of the guide and driver (insurance, food, accommodation, fuel, parking charge, toll, etc.)
- Visa arrangement
- International flight charges
- – Any expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar used in the room, tips etc.
- – Tips and porter charges
- – Any other services not specified above
- – Visa fees