After arriving at Shahid Dastgheib International Airport of Shiraz, you will meet and greet Charhengam representative. Then, you will transfer to hotel to rest.
After breakfast, we have a full day tour of Shiraz :
The house of Zinat-Al-Mulk
The pink mosque (Nasir-Al-Mulk)
tombs of the two famous Iranian poets, Sa’adi and Hafez
Jahan Nama garden
Leaving Shiraz this morning, you will drive toward Estahban (175 km); en route, you will visit:
the seasonal pink salt lake
In Estahban , you will visit:
Today, it is time to spend time in saffron fields, learn how locals prepare this red gold, and enjoy their special lifestyle.
Before the sunrise, you will drive towards the Estahban saffron fields and you will participate in saffron picking and separating the saffron stigma. You will enjoy having breakfast and lunch with locals in the field; it will be one of the most unforgettable experience of your life.
In the afternoon, you will drive back to Shiraz.
After breakfast, you will go toward Marvdasht county (60 km) to visit:
Persepolis (UNESCO Site)
Then , we will return to Shiraz
At midnight, you will transfer to Shiraz International Airport for departure flight.
- Four nights’ accommodation in three* or four * hotels.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Medical Insurance in Iran
- All cost of the guide and driver (insurance, food, accommodation, fuel, parking charge, toll, etc.)
- Visa arrangement
- International flight charges
- – Any expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar used in the room, tips etc.
- – Tips and porter charges
- – Any other services not specified above
- – Visa fees