After arriving at Shahid Dastgheib International Airport of Shiraz, you will meet and greet Charhengam representative. Then, you will transfer to hotel to rest.
Early morning, you will drive toward Marvdasht County (52 km). On your way, you will visit Quran Gate with the beautiful Sofre-ye Haftsin that is prepared for Nowruz; you will attend in the ceremony of New Year delivery , then you’ll visit the masterpieces of Achaemenid Empire:
Persepolis (UNESCO Site)
Pasargadae (UNESCO Site)
After breakfast, we have a full day tour of Shiraz :
The house of Zinat-Al-Mulk
The pink mosque (Nasir-Al-Mulk)
tombs of the two famous Iranian poets, Sa’adi and Hafez
Jahan Nama garden
Today, it is time to explore the Iranian tradition and culture and have a memorable day, full of joy and happiness. You will celebrate Nowruz with local people at a traditional house or a local eco lodge; you will learn about the customs, traditions, activities, foods and sweets.
At midnight, you will transfer to Shiraz International Airport for departure flight.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in 3* or 4 * hotels .
- Professional English speaking guide
- Medical Insurance in Iran
- All cost of the guide and driver (insurance, food, accommodation, fuel, parking charge, toll, etc.)
- Visa arrangement
- International flight charges
- – Any expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar used in the room, tips etc.
- – Tips and porter charges
- – Any other services not specified above
- – Visa fees