You will arrive at Shiraz international airport at midnight, transfer to hotel.
After breakfast, Visiting :
Afif Abad Garden
The Quran gate.
Khaju Kermani’s Tomb
tombs of the two famous Iranian poets, Sa’adi and Hafez
After breakfast, you will get on the road towards Marvdasht (45 km); then, you will visit:
Persepolis (UNESCO Site)
Then you will come back to Shiraz
After breakfast, drive to Abyaneh (318km) via Kashan city, visiting:
Tabatabaei Traditional House
Fin Garden (UNESCO Site)
Full day tour of Shiraz visiting :
Zand complex including: citadel, bazar, bath, mosque and Pars museum.
Pink (Nasir-Ol-Mulk) Mosque.
After breakfast, drive toward Isfahan. Visiting en route:
Full day city tour of Isfahan visiting:
Naqsh-e Jahan Square
Sheikh Lotf-Al-Lah Mosque
Ali Qapu palace
ChehelSotoun (40 Pillars)
Full day city tour of Kashan, visiting:
historical houses of Kashan
Aqa Bozorg mosque
After breakfast, driving towards Tehran, Visiting:
Golestan Palace (UNESCO site)
Iran National Museum
National Jewelry Museum
|Transfer to Imam Khomeini Airport (IKIA) for departure flight.|
- Eight nights’ accommodation in three *or four* hotels.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Medical Insurance in Iran
- All cost of the guide and driver (insurance, food, accommodation, fuel, parking charge, toll, etc.)
- Visa arrangement
- International flight charges
- – Any expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar used in the room, tips etc.
- – Tips and porter charges
- – Any other services not specified above
- – Visa fees