Hotel Espinas of Tehran is among the most popular luxury accommodation of the city. Guests love this hotel for its top-notch services and facilities, its generous breakfast, and professional staff team. Espinas Hotel is recommended by 1stQuest for guests seeking luxury accommodation in Tehran.
126 Keshavarz Boulevard, Valiasr,
The elegant Espinas Khalij Fars hotel was opened in 2009 under the management of Espinas hotel chains.
Espinas Khalij Fars hotel has a total of 14 floors with 284 rooms. A TV, closets, a telephone, a mini-fridge, a tea maker, and basic furniture are standard in all of its spacious rooms. They all have an en-suite bathroom with either a shower, a bathtub, or a Jacuzzi. Some rooms also feature a balcony. Free, unlimited Wi-Fi is available throughout.
They have two restaurants; one is dedicated to traditional Iranian cuisine, and the other to modern international dishes. Espinas Khalij Fars also has its very own coffee shop.
Among the other amenities and services provided by the hotel is a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness center, dry cleaning, and CIP and VIP services.
Espinas Khalij Fars hotel is a 7-minute walk from Vali-Asr Sq. bus stop, subway station, and taxi stands.
This hotel is 49-minute drive (52 km) from Imam Khomeini International Airport, a 19-minute drive (8.5 km) from Mehrabad Airport for Domestic flights, and a 19-minute drive (6.7 km) from Tehran’s railroad.
This property is within walking distance from Laleh park, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art, Abfa sport complex, Laleh art gallery, the Carpet museum of Iran, Iceland ice cream shop, and Shila restaurant.
Travel Times may vary depending on the traffic.
- Azadi Tower: a 15-minute drive (6.7 km)
- Milad Tower: a 19-minute drive (8.2 km)
- The Grand Bazaar: a 23-minute drive (8 km)
- Sa’dabad Complex: a 34-minute drive (15.3 km)
- Golestan Palace: an 18-minute drive (6.4 km)
- The National Jewelry Museum: a 15-minute drive (4.2 km)
- Tochal (Bam-e-Tehran): a 37-minute drive (20 km)
- The National Museum of Iran: a 16-minute drive (4.5 km)
- Oudlajan (Tehran’s Old Town): a 23-minute drive (7.7 km)
- Tabiat Bridge: a 15-minute drive (9.1 km)
Espinas Khalij Fars hotel is highly recommended for seniors, business travelers, and families.
- Air conditioning
- Baggage Storage
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Alarm System
- Billiard Hall
- Conference Hall
- Emergency Staircase
- Fire Alarm
- Guest Luggage Handling
- Lobby Internet
- Lobby TV
- Medical Services
- Safe Deposit Box
- Services for Disabled Gue
Leave a Comment