Do not forget these tips to get a visa from Iran:
- All countries with a passport and a valid residence permit in the country of residence can travel to Iran by providing the necessary documents and obtaining visas.
- All countries with a valid passport can apply for a 14-day visa to enter these areas for travel to the free economic zones of Kish, Qeshm, and Chabahar.
- Foreigners who are under the age of 18 years must obtain written permission from the father to obtain a visa from Iran. This license must be verified by “Nutritional” or “Local”.
- Foreigners who intend to travel to other parts of the country after entering the free zones must go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs representative office located in the same area to obtain a visa.
- If the visa application is refused, for whatever reason, the payment will not be refunded.
- The fees of the three US, UK and Canadian countries can only receive tourist visas from Iran if they travel to Iran with an Iran tour and their travel plan is clear.
- The issuance of visas to nationals of all countries except Occupied Palestine (Israel) is in accordance with the law.
How to get a visa from Iran?
Iran’s foreign ministry has two ways to get Iran’s visas:
1- Anyone can register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for a visa.
2- Action through travel agencies licensed to obtain a visa. Getting visas with the help of travel agencies is easier and quicker and there is no need for those who are concerned to have paperwork or unfamiliarity with the steps.
Countries exempted from Iran visa
Given the international laws and agreements of Iran with some countries, it is possible to enter Iran for the citizens of some countries without a visa (visa). Citizens from the countries of Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Venezuela, Egypt, and Malaysia will include the rules for lifting the visa.
Iranian airport visa for foreign nationals
The Islamic Republic of Iran issued an airport visa permit for some nationals from different countries. According to the bill, all visa and office passports of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs based at Imam Khomeini (RA), Mehrabad, Mashhad, Shiraz and Tabriz airports can issue visa-free tourist visas to nationals of the countries. Before introducing countries, it should be noted that this type of visa is issued solely for the purpose of tourism. Therefore, those who have political passports, service, undergraduate, journalistic, and reporting cannot apply for an airport visa.
Citizens of countries that can enter Iran with a tourist destination and obtain an airport visa:
Azerbaijan, Albania, Germany, Austria, Austria, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Spain, Australia, Slovakia, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Ukraine, Italy, Ireland, Bahrain, Brazil, Brontiers, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Peru , Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, China, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Oman, France, Palestine, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Croatia, South Korea, North Korea, Colombia, Cuba, Kuwait, Georgia, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Poland, Malaysia, Hungary, Mongolia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Netherlands, Yugoslavia and Greece.
Citizens of countries that cannot obtain an airport visa in Iran:
The countries of the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Columbia, India, Iraq, Jordan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia and Afghanistan do not have access to the Visa on Arrival visa. These citizens must be in possession of a visa before arriving in Iran.
Documents required for obtaining a tourist visa in Iran
As we mentioned earlier, in order to obtain a tourist visa from Iran itself, one has to personally take action or take visas through Iran’s travel agencies. In the second method, given the removal of official paperwork and the full familiarity of the travel agencies with the visa process, this will be done more quickly. Gets in any case, the following documents must be submitted for the tourist visa of Iran:
- Scan the first page of the passport
- Scan of personal photo
- Complete the application form
However, if foreigners apply for an Iranian visa from a travel agency, they must:
After submitting the required documents to the Agency, the Agency will issue an invitation to the invited person (guest). If a visa is approved by the Iranian Foreign Ministry, the IAEA will be notified of the reference number/confirmation number, and guests can easily travel to Iran through the Iranian Consulate and the issuance of the Iranian visa code issued by the Agency to the guest.
Visa validation for foreign nationals and renewal of it
The validity of Iran’s visa is 3 months (90 days), so tourists can stay in Iran for up to 30 days. If foreign nationals want to stay in Iran for more than 30 days, they must apply for an extension of the Iranian visa, otherwise staying beyond the time limit is contrary to the laws of the Islamic Republic. It is best to go to Iran’s foreign-policy office within 1-3 days before the end of the visa for an extension of the visa.